Tuning module for all 25km/h Bosch Classic line
The ASA SPEED 25.13 device disable the speed limit of the motor support of your Bosch eBike without affecting the performance of your HMI. Using this device allows you to reach any speed you want. You are not limited to 25km/h anymore ! Contray to other products no ERROR 102 in a 2:1 ratio !
Independent to wether the device is on or off, the HMI always shows the actual speed. Your Ebike works after installation continue as you were used to it so far, only there is no off the engine support from 25 km/h (ASA SPEED B.25) more. Please note: The use on public roads is prohibited. The device may only be used on private property.
- ★ Microprocessor controlled microelectronics
- ★ Easy installation and it can be removed without a trace
- ★ The device derestricts the speed limit of 25 km/h in all modes
- ★ HMI full functional, in particular the speedometer with additional functions.
- ★ Auto-calibration for different wheel sizes and software versions
- ★ Lightsystem fully functional
- ★ Operated via HMI controls
- ★ No additional switches, cables, dongles, extensions etc. necessary or visible
- ★ Robust constuction
- ★ Functional control during installation via status LEDs possible
- ★ User-specific functions programmable
- ★ from year 2011 - 2012(HMI) 2013 INTUVIA (up to 25km/h) including 2014 CLASSIC or PERFORMANCE Line usable
Note: Installation for Classic, Active- Performance Line requires special tool Super B crank puller.
- ASA SPEED tuning module incl. installation material
- 1 x piece detailed installation instructions for download
- 1 x Crank Puller