Tuning module for all 32km/h Bosch Active- Performance line
The ASA SPEED B.32.14 device disable the speed limit of the motor support of your Bosch eBike without affecting the performance of your HMI. Using this device allows you to reach any speed you want. You are not limited to 25km/h anymore ! Contray to other products no ERROR 102 in a 2:1 ratio!
Independent to wether the device is on or off, the HMI always shows the actual speed. Your Ebike works after installation continue as you were used to it so far, only there is no off the engine support from 25 km / h (ASA SPEED B25) more. Please note: The use on public roads is prohibited. The device may only be used on private property.
- ★ Microprocessor controlled microelectronics
- ★ Easy installation and it can be removed without a trace
- ★ The device derestricts the speed limit of 32 km/h in all modes
- ★ HMI full functional, in particular the speedometer with additional functions.
- ★ Auto-calibration for different wheel sizes and software versions
- ★ Lightsystem fully functional
- ★ Operated via HMI controls
- ★ No additional switches, cables, dongles, extensions etc. necessary or visible
- ★ Robust constuction
- ★ Functional control during installation via status LEDs possible
- ★ User-specific functions programmable
Note: Installation for Classic, Active- Performance Line and CX-Line requires special tool Super B crank puller.
- ASA SPEED tuning module incl. installation material
- 1x piece detailed installation instructions for download
Mounting ASA Speed tuning
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:
Perfect product for my HaiBike to go beyond 25 miles/hour. It was easy to install. The hardest part was really getting pedal off. After that it was straightforward, just a bit tight to fit the cabling back into the housing, but it's all rather straightforward.
Before this upgrade I was not sure if I should keep the Haibike, but now I enjoy riding it so much.
Like Rocket fuel, the beauty is, is that you don't have to use it if you don't want to. But remember, the flame that burns twice as bright, lasts half as long. I ride 15 miles into work on eco , & rocket fuel home. By the time I get home my battery is just about out of juice.