The MBIQ-P for AEG / Giant / Yamaha mid-engines is a plug-in solution with a very small installation space.
The existing speed sensor can be plugged in directly. The tuning has the same connectors as the existing sensor cable, so that it can be easily inserted between the speed sensor and the motor control to remove the speed limit.
The functionality can be reprogrammed after installation without additional devices.
It is compatible with the common motor firmware of the manufacturer and is based on a microcontroller. The current speed profile is analyzed, processed and, when tuning is activated, manipulated values are output.
highly integrated electronic
Thanks to the highly integrated electronics, tuning takes place in the smallest of spaces. No additional power supply / battery is required for operation.
Advantages of this tuning solution:
- ★ No power supply required - completely maintenance-free
- ★ No optical change - the sensor does not change the optics of the bike, as a similar sensor
- ★ Very easy installation - the existing sensor is simply replaced by the MBIQ-S and can be stored.
- ★ Compatible connectors - the tuning has the same connectors for an optimal connection.
Kompatibel NUR MIT PASSIVE SENSOREN!
- ★ Yamaha PW - SE / ST / TE / X / X2
- ★ Connection type: exchange sensor
- ★ Connection length: approx. 65cm
- ★ Display of manipulated values (from approx.> 22kmh)
- ★ Can be switched on / off: yes, programmable
- ★ Functional principle of speed manipulation (no halving)
- ★ Weight: approx. 15g
- ★ No power supply required (is passively supplied via the sensor path)