The MBIQ-S for AEG / Giant / Yamaha mid-engines comes as a finished sensor solution.
motion programming. Programmable by the customer!
The functionality can be reprogrammed after installation without additional devices.
It is compatible with the common motor firmware of the manufacturer and is based on a microcontroller.
The current speed profile is analyzed, processed and, when tuning is activated, manipulated values are output.
highly integrated electronic
Thanks to the highly integrated electronics, tuning takes place in the smallest of spaces. No additional power supply / battery is required for operation.
Advantages of this tuning solution:
- ★ No power supply required - completely maintenance-free
- ★ No optical change - the sensor does not change the optics of the bike, as a similar sensor
- ★ Very easy installation - the existing sensor is simply replaced by the MBIQ-S and can be stored.
- ★ Compatible connectors - the tuning has the same connectors for an optimal connection.
- ★ Yamaha PW - SE / ST / TE / X / X2
- ★ Connection type: exchange sensor
- ★ Connection length: approx. 65cm
- ★ Display of manipulated values (from approx.> 22kmh)
- ★ Can be switched on / off: yes, programmable
- ★ Functional principle of speed manipulation (no halving)
- ★ Weight: approx. 15 g
- ★ No power supply required (is passively supplied via the sensor path